Friday, December 10

the king is conquering the bowl

i had nothing to do with him or her or anyone.

i wish they wouldn't asked me the same questions. but wishing is just another option to be distracted.

i know i've been so dumb.i'm numb dumb to think off anything for now.here in this dark page i wrote what has been rejected and never came through rosewood.poor thing.i couldn't do anything.only rosewood can calm me,i guess.

i never know and will never knew what will or what had happened in the past or the future.i don't want to and i don't want to dream.those dreams bringing me some bad and good visual and physical effect through my life.it come and go come and go come and go.i can't control any of it.they won't let me take any babies anymore.oh my sweet babies.i am so sorry.things are wasted all over the wall.it's filling in slightly in small amount.it brings some good and disturbing sight-seeing.and yet, rosewood never let me take them down.she said "it's just some colors you've created for your own sake, why throw it all away?".ok dude, you're right.i'm just going to keep filling the walls with those wasted things that have been in this red-nailed bleed-tips.they can make me smile for a moment.

something someone somewhere somehow,i don't smile like i used to. but well... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment