Sunday, November 28

cut the edge for yet to make it faster for the time

i know i'll end up losing. i have to fail to be right. at the end i am the one who failed on most of everything. i put up high and i'll run run run run run run run run run away.

This one's giving up on you.I don't miss giving up on you.
And there's no more time.Forgive me one more time.
Cause I do want you away.Just bury me I'm away.
Whisper warning away.Just bury me I'm away.

I can't remind you all the time bring it back.
Bring it back to where we were before.
I can't remind you all the time,no no.
Bring it back bring it back.

The day is gone the sky is blue.
I know you're all alone and the sky is blue.
Come back to me the sky is blue the sky is blue.

And we should spend some time apart for both our sakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment