Monday, November 22

they trained you well. congratulation, ho ho!

Age doesn't always get on anyones way.
(Kawen muda ke kawen tua ke kawen lambat ke kawen cepat ke semua cakap 'umur bukan lah penghalang cinta') it is true when it's done right but right doesn't mean anything and anything comes to a point of nothing.

What a waste of humanon that keeps on bragging on what they had nothing to accomplish. Does doing the same 'job' gets you everything you want? You can be rich as you want. And oh yes, you are RICH with words too! In fact, you are just a bull trying to get into another group of bulls.

Hey,don't bother much. I am much more wasted then you are or whatever you have thoughts in mind,that's what I am. And then, come to me.say it straight into my face. Come on, you are strong, u are brave, you are rich and powerful aren't you? Come on, ho!

Kalau kau tak faham bahasa inggeris,kau boleh bukak kamus. Kau kan rajin menyelidik macam-macam.

When my letters are related to anyone, I am sorry yet I am not related to anything or anyone. Put all the blame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment