Sunday, November 14

this is sunday.this is chaos day.

this coldplay.it makes me cold play.i'm SHIVERing while LOVERS IN JAPAN are having their tums and beers.I CAN'T TAKE IT.when i am THE SCIENTIST of i am. when everyone says YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.-.-"i got goose bum all of sudden.

"honey,i want to watch a movie with you"
"i miss eating ice cream with you,my dear"
"love,i think i need to take my bath"
"you...."
"where u sweetheart?"
"help me save myself"
"take me anywhere you go hun"
"don't leave"
"i'll let you run if you bring me along"
"i feel stupid with this prison"
"i wanted to but i don't know how"
"it doesn't matter whatever when you here"
"oh baby! oh yeah! ahhh ahhh ahhh!!"
"i dream about you"
"i always have yours wrap around me every night"
"i know this is so what ever,but i hope you'll understand"
"i miss you"
"i really really miss you"
"i love you honey"

what i need to do to let me see myself in a better mood? this voice inside my head.why won't you go out there and dance infront? stop suffering me.i know i am weak.you are strong that you can take control of what i want to think of.you bulls.you just did.omaigosh.why are you fighting? i don't understand.this is madness.boys in blues.

and when the spotted light and light twitch. i have a very angry hungry stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment