Friday, November 12

It spins a round and round and fill this air with colored spots.omaigoate!

when it gets darker."yala,aku rindu kat kau la,gila!" what my heart sounds like.i think that is what i really wanted to say.

minding my own,uptight,cursing.got some juice and strings.can't put much tho i felt like throwing up.even i don't ever thorwn since 1998.i was sick back then and porridge comes in and get out a.s.a.p.pheyewwww.got the black and i called but no answers.again.

when it comes, i spark as big as it could get.these what i feel,it's sick.it numbs me up.i'm too weak too small not so strong as before.come fly to me my chain.u have my chain.i don't want my chain.i want you.yes,only you that keeps me talking to myself.

we ate,we stoned,we crack,we drink alot,we fak each other and yet we are still together.and it goes,it's like a come on come on to me.take me by the hand and tell me you would take me anywhere.

movie:p/s i love you,abcdorisdorlmnopqrstuvwxyz.

1 comment: